My name is Angela and I'm the artist behind the images of Angela Smith Photography. I'm a wife, mother of two young children, and lover of all things photography.

I am located in Sherwood, Oregon and service the greater Portland Metro area. While I enjoy photographing subjects of all kinds, I have found that my passion lies in capturing life's most treasured moments - the miracle of a newborn, the confidence of a high school senior, a young couple in love, and a bride's tears of joy on her wedding day.

I want to thank you for visiting my blog. Please kick your feet up, grab a cup of coffee, and share my passion with me!

Wednesday, April 15

Sweet {B}

I absolutely adore this family. I know I've already said it, but it's so wonderful to get to watch these little ones grow. Recently, I had the pleasaure of photographing sweet little {B} again, who is now 6 months old. I think I've made it pretty obvious that newborns are my favorite subjects to photograph, but if I had to choose my second favorite age, 6-7 months would be it. The babies are sitting, smiley and wonderful to interact with.
Thanks again, {C} and {P} for allowing me to spend an afternoon with your adorable little girl. I always look forward to my sessions with you.

This is sweet {B} at just 7 days old:

Miss "B" 7 days old

We've been doing this pose every session for fun to watch how she grows:

6 month old {B}

6 month old {B}

0 comments: