My name is Angela and I'm the artist behind the images of Angela Smith Photography. I'm a wife, mother of two young children, and lover of all things photography.

I am located in Sherwood, Oregon and service the greater Portland Metro area. While I enjoy photographing subjects of all kinds, I have found that my passion lies in capturing life's most treasured moments - the miracle of a newborn, the confidence of a high school senior, a young couple in love, and a bride's tears of joy on her wedding day.

I want to thank you for visiting my blog. Please kick your feet up, grab a cup of coffee, and share my passion with me!

Thursday, April 3

29/365

Ok. I admit it. I drive 40 minutes just to have my mom's noodle pancakes. Her Grandma used to make them for her... And I've been making her make them for me as long as I can remember. Yeah, it's great to see her and the kids love her... But she knows the way to convince me to come is to offer to make noodle pancakes... And, she was a good enough sport to be in my self portrait with me.


0 comments: