My name is Angela and I'm the artist behind the images of Angela Smith Photography. I'm a wife, mother of two young children, and lover of all things photography.

I am located in Sherwood, Oregon and service the greater Portland Metro area. While I enjoy photographing subjects of all kinds, I have found that my passion lies in capturing life's most treasured moments - the miracle of a newborn, the confidence of a high school senior, a young couple in love, and a bride's tears of joy on her wedding day.

I want to thank you for visiting my blog. Please kick your feet up, grab a cup of coffee, and share my passion with me!

Tuesday, May 6

Where it all began...

On our way home from Condon this weekend, I had my husband stop at the spot where he proposed to me.. I've been wanting to photograph it. We almost didn't stop because we were so exhausted, but I'm so glad we did.





0 comments: