My name is Angela and I'm the artist behind the images of Angela Smith Photography. I'm a wife, mother of two young children, and lover of all things photography.

I am located in Sherwood, Oregon and service the greater Portland Metro area. While I enjoy photographing subjects of all kinds, I have found that my passion lies in capturing life's most treasured moments - the miracle of a newborn, the confidence of a high school senior, a young couple in love, and a bride's tears of joy on her wedding day.

I want to thank you for visiting my blog. Please kick your feet up, grab a cup of coffee, and share my passion with me!

Sunday, June 22

My best friend's wedding...

I have known Dawn since middle school. She pointed out to me, while she was getting ready, that next fall will be 20 years of friendship. It was an honor to have such a significant role in such an important day.. She deserves the best, and I am so happy for her...





















You can see more of my wedding pictures at my photography website.

1 comments:

Cristal said...

What amazing pictures of an amazing day. You were able to capture the blissfulness of our dear friend. I love the picture of her and her dad, and then of her dancing with the groom. Thank you for creating such lovely photo memories of the day. In fact as I was typing this, she called and told me how much she loved them. Looking forward to seeing the rest of them!
Cristal