My name is Angela and I'm the artist behind the images of Angela Smith Photography. I'm a wife, mother of two young children, and lover of all things photography.

I am located in Sherwood, Oregon and service the greater Portland Metro area. While I enjoy photographing subjects of all kinds, I have found that my passion lies in capturing life's most treasured moments - the miracle of a newborn, the confidence of a high school senior, a young couple in love, and a bride's tears of joy on her wedding day.

I want to thank you for visiting my blog. Please kick your feet up, grab a cup of coffee, and share my passion with me!

Monday, September 8

Portland Oregon Wedding Photographer - Floral & Bridal Shoot in Sellwood, Oregon

Today I had the pleasure of working with the talented Lisa Swartout of Bella Bloom and the beautiful Maria. We headed over to the cute little church in Sellwood for a product shoot for Lisa's flowers. Some of my favorite images from our shoot today....











2 comments:

Jennifer Rinaldi said...

what a beautiful set! The depth of field you achieved in many of these is wonderful. The poses are great and the location looks fantastic! Well done!

Kelli Harris Photography said...

Beautiful session Angela!