My name is Angela and I'm the artist behind the images of Angela Smith Photography. I'm a wife, mother of two young children, and lover of all things photography.

I am located in Sherwood, Oregon and service the greater Portland Metro area. While I enjoy photographing subjects of all kinds, I have found that my passion lies in capturing life's most treasured moments - the miracle of a newborn, the confidence of a high school senior, a young couple in love, and a bride's tears of joy on her wedding day.

I want to thank you for visiting my blog. Please kick your feet up, grab a cup of coffee, and share my passion with me!

Thursday, October 30

Oh so busy...

I apologize for the non-blogging lately. Man, have things been busy! The seniors are coming out of the woodwork, babies are being born, families are wanting their holiday portraits, and love is in the air! Here are some of my favorite images that I've taken over the past couple weeks...