My name is Angela and I'm the artist behind the images of Angela Smith Photography. I'm a wife, mother of two young children, and lover of all things photography.

I am located in Sherwood, Oregon and service the greater Portland Metro area. While I enjoy photographing subjects of all kinds, I have found that my passion lies in capturing life's most treasured moments - the miracle of a newborn, the confidence of a high school senior, a young couple in love, and a bride's tears of joy on her wedding day.

I want to thank you for visiting my blog. Please kick your feet up, grab a cup of coffee, and share my passion with me!

Thursday, June 4

Addi's not-so-great 3 year old session

I can't believe my little girl is almost 3. I know it's cliche, but it really does seem like only yesterday I was cradling her in my arms, rocking her to sleep. Somehow, this tiny baby has turned into a lovely little girl. A little person. With her own thoughts, likes & dislikes, and opinions (and strong ones, trust me).

Today, Addison & I took a quick trip to Old Town Sherwood for a brief 3-year session. Although the sun was a bit too bright for her liking (and she made it very well known), we managed to get a few cute (and a couple funny) shots.

Some of my favorites from today's outing:

My Addi ~ 3 years old (almost)!

My Addi ~ 3 years old (almost)!

My Addi ~ 3 years old (almost)!

0 comments: