My name is Angela and I'm the artist behind the images of Angela Smith Photography. I'm a wife, mother of two young children, and lover of all things photography.

I am located in Sherwood, Oregon and service the greater Portland Metro area. While I enjoy photographing subjects of all kinds, I have found that my passion lies in capturing life's most treasured moments - the miracle of a newborn, the confidence of a high school senior, a young couple in love, and a bride's tears of joy on her wedding day.

I want to thank you for visiting my blog. Please kick your feet up, grab a cup of coffee, and share my passion with me!

Saturday, July 4

Happy Birthday, Addi-Bear!

Today, my beautiful little girl turns three years old. I remember the day I found out I was going to have a daughter. I told anyone that asked that I didn't really care if I had a boy or a girl. And I truly believed it. I loved the idea of a brother for my son, but I also loved the idea of having the opportunity to raise one of each. Imagine my surprise when, upon hearing I was going to have a little girl, I started crying. Happy tears, of course!

I absolutely adore my daughter. She is an amazing little creature and a perfect gift from God. She is affectionate, silly, and creative. I can't help but smile when she shares her treat with her brother because he's already finished his. She loves to snuggle, read books and sing songs. And not just any songs. She makes up her own. On the weekends, my husband and I will listen quietly from our room while she sings to herself in the mornings. She can sit and draw, cut, color and paste for hours. She's gentle, yet tough. Sweet and a little bit of rotten. She's my baby and I'm so proud to call her my daughter.

Happy birthday, little one! I love you more than you can imagine.

Addi's 3rd birthday party

Addi's 3rd birthday party

Addi's 3rd birthday party

Addi's 3rd birthday party

Addi's 3rd birthday party

Addi's 3rd birthday party

Addi's 3rd birthday party

Addi's 3rd birthday party

Addi's 3rd birthday party

Addi's 3rd birthday party

Addi's 3rd birthday party

Addi's 3rd birthday party

Addi's 3rd birthday party

Addi's 3rd birthday party

a little musical chairs..

Addi's 3rd birthday party

Addi's 3rd birthday party

and presents!

Addi's 3rd birthday party

Addi's 3rd birthday party

Addi's 3rd birthday party

Addi's 3rd birthday party

Addi's 3rd birthday party

and the one thing she really wanted at her party - a pinata!

Addi's 3rd birthday party

0 comments: