My name is Angela and I'm the artist behind the images of Angela Smith Photography. I'm a wife, mother of two young children, and lover of all things photography.

I am located in Sherwood, Oregon and service the greater Portland Metro area. While I enjoy photographing subjects of all kinds, I have found that my passion lies in capturing life's most treasured moments - the miracle of a newborn, the confidence of a high school senior, a young couple in love, and a bride's tears of joy on her wedding day.

I want to thank you for visiting my blog. Please kick your feet up, grab a cup of coffee, and share my passion with me!

Monday, February 28

6 day old Ayla : Newborn

Sweet Ayla came into my studio at the young age of 6 days old. I've known her family for several years now, and had the opportunity to photograph big brother Logan almost three years ago. Ayla was so excited to have her photographs taken, she refused to sleep for three hours. :) We did a little schedule readjustment and managed to get her to sleep for some photos.

IMG_5338bw

IMG_5291

IMG_5302bw

IMG_5336bw

IMG_5299

IMG_5350bw

IMG_5332

IMG_5363bw

IMG_5354bw

1 comments:

Nicole Everson Photography said...

How sweet.... Love hoe clean, and sweet these r