My name is Angela and I'm the artist behind the images of Angela Smith Photography. I'm a wife, mother of two young children, and lover of all things photography.

I am located in Sherwood, Oregon and service the greater Portland Metro area. While I enjoy photographing subjects of all kinds, I have found that my passion lies in capturing life's most treasured moments - the miracle of a newborn, the confidence of a high school senior, a young couple in love, and a bride's tears of joy on her wedding day.

I want to thank you for visiting my blog. Please kick your feet up, grab a cup of coffee, and share my passion with me!

Tuesday, December 16

52 week project with my kids!

I've been asked to join a flickr group where the idea is to take a photograph a week for one year of yourself and your children. If you followed my blog earlier in the year, you know I attempted a self portrait a day and fell off the wagon at day eighty-something. As daunting as it was to take a picture a day, I do believe I can keep up with one a week, especially when I get to involve my children. I started the project the first week in December, so I will be doing my third photograph this week.
The first one is the image for our Christmas card. I know I just posted it, but here it is again:

{1/52}
My family {1/52}

{2/52}

{2/52}  Power Outage!
{Yes, power outage. Our second one already this year}.

0 comments: