My name is Angela and I'm the artist behind the images of Angela Smith Photography. I'm a wife, mother of two young children, and lover of all things photography.

I am located in Sherwood, Oregon and service the greater Portland Metro area. While I enjoy photographing subjects of all kinds, I have found that my passion lies in capturing life's most treasured moments - the miracle of a newborn, the confidence of a high school senior, a young couple in love, and a bride's tears of joy on her wedding day.

I want to thank you for visiting my blog. Please kick your feet up, grab a cup of coffee, and share my passion with me!

Sunday, December 21

Winter storm!

Wow, this weather is something else. And what amazes me most is the difference from Portland to Salem. South of Salem had NO snow and we have at least 7 inches with a very cool inch thick layer of ice on top of that.

Winter Wonderland

Winter Wonderland

This one I love - it shows where the cars have driven in the streets and made a very cool mosaiac of snow & broken ice.

Winter Wonderland

Winter Wonderland

2 comments:

Heidi Stone said...

These are beautiful. I'm visiting my parents in WI right now and we have FREEZING COLD TEMPS and snow.

The Stories of Our Lives said...

Beautiful!!! Winter is so beautiful! The tire tracks are super neat!
The difference is amazing isn't it?! We live on top of a hill and we have over 2 feet, but everywhere around us has maybe a foot or so. Crazy!