My name is Angela and I'm the artist behind the images of Angela Smith Photography. I'm a wife, mother of two young children, and lover of all things photography.

I am located in Sherwood, Oregon and service the greater Portland Metro area. While I enjoy photographing subjects of all kinds, I have found that my passion lies in capturing life's most treasured moments - the miracle of a newborn, the confidence of a high school senior, a young couple in love, and a bride's tears of joy on her wedding day.

I want to thank you for visiting my blog. Please kick your feet up, grab a cup of coffee, and share my passion with me!

Friday, August 13

For Kelley

I know my blog is neglected. It always happens this time of year. Life gets busy and the daily challenge is to just try to keep up; to not get completely buried. I have learned to accept that that's just the way my life is during the busy summer months.

Until I met with Kelley last week. I'm photographing Kelley & Adam's wedding tomorrow and had met with her to view the venue and go over last minute details. We were chatting away and then, ever so casually, she said it.

You really need to update your blog.

I laughed, agreed, and relayed my "I'm just so busy this time of year" speech to her. But as I drove home, her comment stuck with me. And I realized that she's absolutely right.

So, Kelly, this post is for you, to say thank you for reminding me of how important it is to stay connected with my clients and their families.

I'll see you tomorrow!!

IMG_6190

0 comments: