My name is Angela and I'm the artist behind the images of Angela Smith Photography. I'm a wife, mother of two young children, and lover of all things photography.

I am located in Sherwood, Oregon and service the greater Portland Metro area. While I enjoy photographing subjects of all kinds, I have found that my passion lies in capturing life's most treasured moments - the miracle of a newborn, the confidence of a high school senior, a young couple in love, and a bride's tears of joy on her wedding day.

I want to thank you for visiting my blog. Please kick your feet up, grab a cup of coffee, and share my passion with me!

Friday, August 13

Neil & Michelle : Engaged

I'll be honest, I never thought I'd see the day...

Don't get me wrong, I adore Neil - he's like a brother to me. I've literally known him half my life. I just never really saw him as the settling down type. And, if I'm still being honest, maybe part of me never thought he'd meet that special someone that could settle down with him.

Neil is intelligent and practical. He's hardworking and stubborn. Always honest (even when you don't want him to be). He's very opinionated and a loyal friend.

Neil first introduced me to Michelle almost two years ago and we just clicked. Like, instantly. Since then, we've developed a very close friendship and I love her like a sister. She's made me laugh and has seen me cry.

Michelle is genuine. She's outgoing and kind. She knows who she is and isn't afraid to be herself. She is accepting and loving. Always honest and a perfect match for my friend.

I am so thankful that Neil & Michelle found each other - because they work so well together, of course - but also because I now have two friendships where I used to have one.

IMG_0166

IMG_0170

IMG_0185

IMG_0295

IMG_256

IMG_0292

IMG_0247

IMG_0202

IMG_0208

IMG_308

0 comments: